Friday 18 May 2012

Year 1 Semester 1 Progress Report

Lim Li has just received her Year 1 Semester 1 progress report this morning. Her results are as follows:

BL1107 Foundations in Ecology and Microbiology A
CL1101 Chinese 1A A-
CM1106 Foundation Chemistry I *In progress
CM1302 Chemical Potpourri -Distinction-
DV1101 DV Foundation -Excellent-
EL1105 Developing Language and Literary Skills I B+
IH1103 Identities, Histories and Societies *In progress
MA1110 Foundation Mathematics I A+
MA1203 Basic Mathematical Olympiad Training I A+
MA2203V Advanced Mathematical Olympiad Training II B+
MU1331 Group Violin for Beginners -Merit-
PC1110 Foundation Physics I *In progress

*In progress: no grade as it is a year-long module

Semestral Grade Point Average (GPA): 4.5 (out of 5)
Cumulative Average Point (CAP): 4.6 (out of 5)

Mentor's Remarks: Lim Li is a cheerful and outspoken girl who will not hesitate to share her views. She is receptive to advice and is willing to improve. She brings much joy and life to her class and I hope she keeps up with this positive attitude.
Conduct: Very Good

I think Lim Li has gotten decent results for her Year 1 Semester 1 at NUS High. Well done, Lim Li!

No comments: